Aug 17th, 2016
Michael & Logan return to recap Amazing Race Canada 4’s visit to Havana, Cuba, which aired at a special event in Toronto last night. This week:
- Logan gets his banks confused.
- Everyone hates Uraguay.
- We talk about Amazing Race France.
- James Duthie does impressions.
- Logan learns about Hampstead Heath.
- Is this season a bit communist?
- Another of Ashley’s fears is revealed.
- Some Big Brother Canada news is broken.
- Monty gets his own paintballs.
- Who is the Amazing Race Canada version of Survivor: San Juan Del Sur’s Make-a-wish kid?
- Everything goes a bit Big Brother 18.
- We learn more fun facts about Logan’s life.
- Logan learns about the Cambridge Latin Course.
- There’s some ball dudes.
- Someone wears the Cone of Shame.
- No-one demands Sash from Survivor: Nicaragua.
- Someone wins the best prize pack in Amazing Race Canada history.
- Was Steph & Kristen’s last place penalty unfair?