Logan has been thawed out from cryogenic storage, so it's time to preview Amazing Race Asia 5: The Glorious Wuturn of Allan Wu! In this episode:
- Why is Allan Wu in Spain and on Arrested Development?
- Amazing Race Asia is already planning to outdo Amazing Race 24 and Canada.
- Logan can't do maths.
- We talk about visits to Africa, for some reason.
- Who is the Tara Basro of the podcast?
- Indonesia is both wonderful and beautiful.
- Why are there so many mactors?
- Who would be good at head shaving or twerking tasks?
- Is Jude Law still a thing?
- Logan reveals far too much about one team.
- We talk about The Voice UK.
- One teams gets brownie points for insulting one of Logan's least favourite Racers ever.
- Why is there no age diversity?
- We play a game of Hobbit or President?
- No-one likes airline food.
- Who compares himself to a triple threat?
- Who appeared in SpaceJam?
- Someone has oddly specific favourites.
- One Racer is a reject from TAR28.
- David Hasselhoff gets cast.
- Logan tries to jinx it for another one of Michael's favourite teams.
- Who has a voice for radio and why is it annoying?
- Which team tries to be the new Frankie & Amy?
- What does "banter" really mean?
- Who follows the PG rules?
- Someone swallows a thesaurus.
- We exclusively reveal next season's prize for Amazing Race Canada.
- Logan hates Elisha Cuthbert.
- Whose moustache provides all his paradoxical power?
- What is the etiquette for a Double Wu-Turn?
- One Racer compares herself to something very inappropriate.
- Should you ever trust someone who is "funny" or a "comedian"?
- Who is the Tina Greene of Amazing Race Asia?
- What is modern technology in Canada?
- VIETNAMESE LESBIANS!
- Jillian Michaels is still a thing.
- And why has production been copying Amazing Race Latinoamerica?
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.