Mar 4th, 2016
Ben & Heather return to recap the seventh episode of Hell's Kitchen 15! This week:
- The first preview finally comes true.
- Heather creates a new word.
- Some of Ben's best friends are straight.
- There's accusations of sexism!
- Ben refuses to do an impression.
- Why does the term "shit sack" get uttered?
- Someone sympathises with Joe.
- Heather laughs at people with bad ankles.
- Ben's lost his medical license.
- Hassan = Zoidberg
- Ben notices some editing mistakes.
- "This podcast is basically us gabbing about Hell's Kitchen references for an hour".
- Ben hopes someone doesn't have pets or children.
- And there's tons of theories as to what happens in the next two episodes.