Michael, Michelle & Anthony return to recap the fifth episode of Hunted's second series. In this episode:
- When will we finally see Anna & Elizabeth get chased by a drone?
- Why did we not see Hamish & Mikaela crash a truck?
- Anthony leaves his options open.
- Someone gets a personal helicopter.
- Anna & Elizabeth take a leaf out of the Amazing Race playbook.
- Michelle gets pressured into doing Australian Survivor.
- Yorkshire gets a new nickname.
- We look ahead to series three and what Hunters won't be able to get away with.
- Why would Anthony lend his car out?
- Have Channel 4 acknowledged us again?
- Nick has great tactics.
- Someone is basically Canadian.
- How one fugitive's intelligence led to their downfall.
- How do you win Hunted?
- Michael explains predictable edits.
- Michelle nearly took Donald Trump's bait.
- Who keeps 116,000 messages?!
- Anthony tries to get phished.
- What are the three Ponderosa essentials?
- Michelle learns about Outdoor Adventure centres.
- Who was the last person to be leant a rucksack?
- Michelle requests an impression.
- One of the Hunters acquires a nickname.
- Crouching Hunter, Hidden Fugitive.
- Anthony hates exercise.
- What is a "vintage inn"?
- Hunter Julie is UTR.
- Michael teaches everyone about cigarette boats.
- And who is the dog that doesn't bark?
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.